- The Sun-Sentinel's Ray Sanchez, the last US Journalist working in Cuba, is being called home. [Pulp]
- Police Chief John Timony wants the world to know that crime doesn't necessarily get worse in a bad economy, but please don't lay off any of his officers. [Reuters]
- It was actually something of a horrible year for Lobster fishermen. [CBS4]
- Lennar's first quarter was worse than expected. [Bloomberg]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- The Orlando Magic unsurprisingly beat the Miami Heat last night, too bad it was supposed to be a special night to commemorate Alonzo Mourning. [AP]
- 10 Dolphins to watch out for in the off-season. [SunSent]