- Kendrick Meek attacked Charlie Crist (his possible foe in the 2010 Senate race) for not handling stimulus funds in a way best for Florida. [PBPost]
- Some d-bag was arrested for using his camera phone to take up-skirt videos at Aventura Mall. [NBCMiami]
- "Don Diego" Montoya, a Colombian drug kingpin, is expected to plead guilty in a Miami courtroom today. [AP]
- Miguel Diaz has been officially named U.S. ambassador to the Holy See. [Herald]
- Fancy Miami Beach hotels are having a hard time attracting fancy people to stay in them. Even the Delano's bookings are down 20 percent. [Herald]
- Notorious jewel thief "Condo Joe" is heading back to prison for breaking into an Indian River condo. [Herald]
- Two beaked whales beached themselves in Hollywood and died. [NYTimes]
- Miami Dolphins players keep quitting, most recently fullback Matt Quillen. [PI]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!