- Hank -- a 2,000-pound, 20-foot-long, 47-year-old crocodile -- was found dead in his Jungle Island home. [NBCMiami]
- Teens who take the GED will no longer receive the standard diploma. [TBO]
- State officials have some questions about the proposed airport slot machines. [Sentinel]
- "A Central Florida woman claims she was duped into changing a man's diapers and bottle feeding him for three months." This was in Melbourne, but still, what the hell? [CBS4]
- Florida leads the nation in violent attacks against homeless people. [NBCMiami]
- That double murder in North Florida might be related to the Mexican Mafia. [CBS4]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!