- Over the weekend, pretty much every newspaper editorial board in the state wrote mean things about new Sen. George LeMieux. [Buzz]
- Oh, and word on the street is LeMieux might be interested in running for U.S. Senate against Bill Nelson in 2012, or for attorney general. [Buzz]
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz held a telephone town-hall meeting and publicly declared her love for the public option. [SunSent]
- Robert Schindler Jr., father of Terri Schiavo, died of heart failure over the weekend. [UPI]
- Today is the deadline for the state and the Seminole tribe to meet a gambling compact. [CBS4]
- Some sort of brand-new, first-time-in-America insect from Africa was found at Miami International Airport. [UPI]
- Miami-Dade Police had a fun day of shopping pretending to shoot and kill people at Dadeland Mall this past weekend. [NBCMiami]
- After years of pretending to be someone else, "Chad Pennington is ready to be himself." [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!