- Manny Diaz is going to try bringing Miami 21 before the commission again, and is confident it will pass this time. [Herald]
- Miami, along with 27 other cities, has made the US's shortlist to host World Cup Games. All that needs to happen now is for the US to actually win the World Cup bid. [SFBJ]
- Here's the first sentence from an actual article: "Key Biscayne police are guarding Colombian singer Juanes' home after he filed a police report saying he had received life threatening messages in his Twitter account." Juanes is of course playing a concert in Cuba, and should maybe man up. [Herald]
- Charlie Crist bailed from the Latin Builder's Association dinner, so they replaced him with Kendrick Meek as keynote speaker. [NakedPolitics]
- The Herald had their lawyer send Random Pixels a letter, and now South Florida Lawyers has some legal advice. [SFL]
- Alonzo Mourning and his wife got a tour of he high school that is named for them, while a single tear ran down Janet Reno's face. [CBS4]
- The developers of Everglades by the Bay have filed for bankruptcy, "the first of the downtown Miami condo developers" to do so. [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!