- Obama and McCain are both coming back to the Sunshine State. Obama wants to remind us to vote early, and McCain wants to talk about Joe the Plumber again. [Herald]
- Local 10 says the race is tied in Florida. [Local 10]
- But Real Clear Politics still shows a small lead for Obama, and McCain hasn't been up in more than a week. [RCP]
- The battle to represent Cuba ... er ... Miami in Congress isn't even about Cuba anymore. It's the economy, stupid. [Herald]
- With age comes wisdom: Interview with a 100-year-old voter. [EyeOnMiami]
- Voter march for Amendment 8. [CBS4]
- 30 Florida counties are going to ignore state suggestions on how to deal with "no match". [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!