- The Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office decided the cops who pulled their guns on an innocent University of Miami student during his first day of school did nothing criminal. However, the student's parents want the officers suspended. [Herald]
- Commissioner Dennis Moss handed out raises to close aides hours after the mayor warned that the county isn't in such great financial shape. [Herald]
- The gambling deal reached by Governor Crist and the Seminoles excludes the possibility for slot machines at Miami International Airport. [NakedPolitics]
- A UM student's research shows that drinkers are more likely to work out than non-drinkers. Of course it was UM that undertook this study. [NBCMiami]
- A Miami day-care center is being sued by a young girl's parents, who claim she was forced to perform sex acts on a teenager. [CBS4]
Recommended For You
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.