- The woman who set herself on fire died from her injuries. [AP]
- Pitbull is getting the key to the City of Miami. [Herald]
- Alex Sink is trailing Bill McCollum by four points in the latest Q poll. [Herald]
- Hurricane Bill is a Category 4; thankfully it'll probably just wander around in the ocean before fizzling out somewhere near Canada. [CBS4]
- Charlie Crist was in Miami yesterday and had a wonderful chat with a possible Senate placeholder, attorney Bobby Martinez. [Herald]
Recommended For You
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.