- The Coral Gables Gazette has gone online-only. [Herald]
- Police arrested a 16-year-old boy in the June killing of a Metrorail security guard. The kid has been arrested ten times since he turned 11. [Herald]
- Donte' Stallworth is now allowed to leave his house to work with a trainer. [Reuters]
- Advocates are calling for two Haitians caught trying to sneak into the country to be released so they can properly bury their daughter, who died during the trip. [AP]
- Randy Shannon defends Jacory Harris, calling Tim Tebow out as a non-virgin. [NBCMiami]
- An employee of an Asian restaurant in Kendall was shot last night during a robbery. [Herald]
- Apparently, someone at WFOR might have come down with swine flu. [SFLTV]
- Wordsmoker, a blog quite possibly written by a bunch of Gawker commenters, offers the first part of a series called "Why Miami Sucks": "To get an idea of just how stupid and lazy the people in Miami are, think about this: There are actually successful tanning salons in this city." [Wordsmoker]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!