- Joe Cool 2: The Teenage Trial begins today. [AP]
- Ft. Lauderdale holds its local elections today. Mayor Jim Naugle is not running for re-election. 18 years of public service and he'll always be the dude who complained about gay toilet sex. What a legacy. [NBC6]
- Randy Shannon picked NC assistant John Lovett as UM's new defensive coordinator. Lovett, do you love it? [Sporting News]
- A man was convicted for his part in a shady check cashing scheme. [SFBJ]
- Miami Circle was designated as a National Historic Landmark. Alas, there's a bunch of ugly condos and motels around it. [NBC6]
- A-Rod is super sorry about taking steroids, ya'll. Sometimes you just crack under the pressure. He is like Britney Spears, basically. [Herald]
- Oh, but here he is on 60 minutes in 2007 swearing up and down he never juiced. [Unfair Park]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!