- The U.S. embargo on Cuba has been extended for at least one more year. [NBCMiami]
- A student was stabbed to death this morning at Coral Gables Senior High. Another student is in police custody. [Herald]
- Heat staff will take pretty sizable pay cuts to avoid layoffs. The team will also not have a full roster going into this season. [NBCMiami]
- Let's take the three most tired "news" items of the week (Joe Wilson, Kanye, Serena), add the fact that Miami drivers are rude, call up some experts, and call it an article. [Herald]
- The Dolphins sucked in spectacular fashion last Sunday, but it hasn't shaken their confidence. [SunSent]
Recommended For You
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.