- Police think a former business associate of Byrd and Melanie Billings may have paid to have them murdered. [DailyBeast]
- A 34 year-old man was shot early this morning at a self service car wash that is practically across the street from our office. Yikes. [Herald]
- Marco Rubio is wondering why Charlie Crist would not vote for "activist judge" Sotomayor, when all he does is appoint "activist judges" to Florida's supreme court. [Buzz]
- The town of Fort Myers Beach fired their town manager because his wife is a MILF porn star. Fort Myers Beach wants to pretend it's the "funkiest" part of SWFla, but it is not. [NBCMiami]
- "MIA Proposes Horse Races In Parking Lot: Airport Must Run 20 To 40 Races A Year To Secure Slot Machines." It's so sad that this is serious. [CBS4]
- WPLG might have moved Charles Perez to a less prominent time slot after his allegedly abusive ex-boyfriend started spreading rumors that the anchor had gender-identity issues. [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!