We got our introduction to UM Quarterback Jacory Harris last season when he traded off duties with Robert Marve, but we didn't really get to know him. He appeared on Dan LeBatard's show yesterday and we learned more than we ever really needed to know:
- Harris really loves Phil Collin's "In The Air Tonight" (who doesn't), leaving LeBatard to ask, "What is the deal with Phil Collins and young black people?" Haven't you heard this album, Dan?
- Harris doesn't really have any hard feeling for Marve. In fact he wished he was still hear so he could prove to everyone that he's better than Marve.
- He's growing out an afro until the Canes wins a national championship. Guess he's going to end up with an afro bigger than Eryka Badu's.
- Harris thinks he IS going to win a Heisman trophy, and when he does he'll accept the award in a pink suit complete with diamond studded pimp cup, thank you very much.
- "Are you saving yourself for marriage?" "No!"
- He also doesn't think Tim Tebow is saving himself for marriage, because he's heard some things from his friends in Gainesville.
- He is starting a rapping career under the name J-12, and some of his lyrics may not be Randy Shannon-approved. OMG! Harris, please make sure none of your demos wind up in my hands.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!