Frederica Wilson was the winner of the Democratic primary in Florida District 17, and will almost certainly fill the vacancy left behind by Kendrick Meek in the next United States Congress. She is also a state legislator, mother, grandmother, founder of the 5000 Role Models program, former principal and former member of the Miami-Dade School Board. She is a woman of many hats.
No, literally. She has a crazy amount of hats. More than 300. They have their own room in her house, and she is never seen without one.
Take a look for yourself. We've rounded up the 25 best ones we could find.
25. Brown Derby Hat
24. Blue Bonnet Hat
23. Just Got Back from Santa Fe Hat
22. Walking on Sunshine Hat
21. Weeeerk! Hat
20. I never know what to call this shade, is it fuchsia or magenta hat
19. Tie For Same Decorations Different Hat Shapes Hats
18. Indoctrinating a New Generation of Hat Wearers Hat
17. Chillin' With the Prez Hat
16. Stole It From WWE's The Undertaker Hat
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
15. Feather in My Cap Hat
14. Don't Question My Commitment to Sparkle Motion Hat
13. Spotty Hat
12. Clifford the Big Red Hat
11. Business Casual Hat
10. This Hat is Fancy Hat
9. Sophisticated Zebra Print Hat
8. Most People Can Not Pull Off Red and Purple Together Hat
7. Bright Like Her Future Hat
6. Polar Hat
5. Back in Red and Black Hat
4. Formal Hat
3. All That Glitters Is, In This Case, Gold, Metaphorically At Least Hat
2. Rainbow Hat
1. Lets End It On a Poof Hat