You know, we here at New Times are always looking for ways to spit, polish, and shine up our sites to provide you with a better news-seeking experience.
We know, that makes us really awesome, but beyond that, it makes you awesome for keeping up with us.
Where can you get the latest Miami news on politics, the Heat, Florida Man, manatee molesters, Rick Ross, and the best (or worst) restaurants in town?
Allow us to show you.
Here are the fancy new perks you can enjoy after downloading our new app:
- Event listings and concert calendars searchable by date, artist, neighborhood, venue, or genre
- Restaurant listings searchable by cuisine type and neighborhood
- Access to daily blogs for updates on local news, politics, music, food, and culture
- Editors' picks of the best things to do and reviews from our writers
- Slide shows of local nightlife, concerts, and events
- Access to Voice Daily Deals, spotlighting terrific deals from local events and merchants
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.