Ten people have been arrested and two others are wanted in a case involving the abduction of a 15-year-old girl from the Universal Studios area in Orlando who was then forced into prostitution in Miami. The girl had run away from a group home with a friend and, after meeting some men on a bus, was soon transported to Miami-Dade and forced to work as a prostitute.
The unidentified 15-year-old and a female friend of the same age escaped from a group home in Highlands County. According to the Orlando Sentinel, the girls had been staying at the group home because of behavioral problems. The two ended up in Orlando and eventually at Universal Studio's CityWalk. On a bus ride back from the theme park's mall area, the girls met a couple of men and agreed to go home with them for a good time.
Police say the girls drank alcohol, smoked marijuana, and engaged in sex with the men.
The good time didn't last long, though. They were taken to an abandoned warehouse where six men raped one of the girls, while the other was raped by two men and then forced into prostitution.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Montavius Rakeem Postell, 20, and Boby Louis, 23, both of Orlando, are still at large, accused of transporting the girl to Miami and forcing her to work as a prostitute. Once in Miami, she engaged in sex with three men before being arrested. Miami Police contacted their Orlando counterparts, who then put the rest of the case together.
Though Postell and Louis remain at large, nine other men and one woman have been arrested, according to the Orlando Sentinel:
• Guytembert Garcon, 23, of Orlando, who is on probation for a 2006 conviction for lewd or lascivious battery on a person between 12 and 15 years old
• Olgens Alcide, 22, of Orlando, who is on probation for a 2009 conviction for armed robbery
• John Peter Henry, 27, of Miami, who was released from prison in 2009 after serving a 13-month sentence for selling cocaine.
• Lachristophe (also spelled "Lachristoph") Smith, 29, of Orlando, who was released from prison in 2006 after serving about three years for burglary, grand theft, and selling marijuana.
• Luc Louidor, 25, of Orlando.
• Brothers Leo David, 30, and Rodney David, 26, both of Orlando
• Shayne Parsons, 25, of Orlando.
• Martha Wilson, 23, of Orlando, was arrested on a charge of interference with custody; investigators say she allowed some of the sexual activity to occur at her home.
• Craig Golden, 26, of Orlando.