9. 4/20 Party at Shots with Thinking Of Us, Paul E, and more. 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Shots Wynwood, 311 NW 23rd St., Miami; 305-571-0439; shotsbar.com. Admission is free.
8. 4/20 Celebration. 9 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Able and Baker, 920 Alton Rd., Miami Beach; 786-216-7730; ableandbakermiami.com.
You could do much worse than Able and Baker this 4/20. What better place to spend this holiest of stoner holidays than at a place with some dope Japanese food? Add in some music courtesy of DJ Tony G and you will have mastered the art of chill at this Japanese speakeasy.
7. Clique présents 4/20 with Hugo Bianco, Preston, Lu.Pon, Matt McCue, and Ben
For all the
6. Dirty Hairy Presents 4/20 at LIV with Mike Deuce and Rascal. 11 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at LIV, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-674-4680; livnightclub.com. Tickets cost $30 plus fees via flavorus.com.
If you can manage to get your butt out of the beanbag chair and into some fancy clothes tomorrow, hit up LIV for 4/20 Miami-style with Mike Deuce and Rascal.
5. Bubbles & Bud with Will Buck and Mr. Brown. 10 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Bardot, 3456 N Miami Ave., Miami; 305-576-5570; bardotmiami.com. Admission is free.
This is a BYOV (bring your own vinyl) party so choose wisely or else every hip stoner in this city is going to be judging your mint condition Baha Men album.
4. Surprise Show at Sidebar. 9 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Sidebar, 337 SW 8th St., Miami; 786-703-6973; sidebarmiami.com. Admission is free.
So, we're not allowed to tell you who will be performing at Sidebar on 4/20, but, trust us, it's going to be a great show featuring a great (and local) band that pairs well with a joint or two. Be there at 9 p.m. for the surprise. Plus, it's free. Free is good. Free means more money for sticky-icky weed, bro.
3. The Miami 4/20 Music Festival presented by Massive Ideas. 4:20 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Churchill's Pub, 5501 NE 2 Ave., Miami; 305-757-1807; churchillspub.com. Tickets cost $11 via eventbrite.com.
Churchill's is throwing the biggest party this 4/20 featuring Latin-reggae hybrid Bachaco, Otto Von Schirach, KMG ft. KJ Marley & Stro Marley, Nag Champayons,
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
2. III Joints with Jeremy Ismael, Austin Paul,
The folks over at III Points are letting out their inner-stoner on 4/20 and will be taking over Miami's newest hotspot, The Anderson. From 3 p.m. to midnight, there will be music, positive vibes, and — one has to assume — a funny cigarette or two.
1. Stitch N Bitch Happy Hour with Karelle Levy. 7 p.m. Wednesday, April 20, at Freehand, 2727 Indian Creek Dr., Miami Beach; 305-531-2727; thefreehand.com.
This is awesome. The Freehand is throwing a "Stitch N Bitch" happy hour that will teach you how to knit your own weed pouch. Amazing. Meet inside the lobby at the Freehand at 7 p.m. and prepare to get your Martha Stewart on.