Oh, Dolly! There's no tinier, bustier, more magnificent country singer than she. You can Shania Twain and Taylor Swift all night long. But nothing compares to those big Parton pearlies glowing between smiling red lips.
Of course, Parton isn't just a bubbly personality with giant blond hair and huge breasts. She's a born performer who's been causing eyes to bulge and hearts to swell since she was just a 12-year-old Tennessee lass. Parton's got a quick wit and a truckload of talent. She's acted in films like 9 to 5 and The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, and even published an autobiography titled My Life and Other Unfinished Business.
On October 18, this country legend and sweetest little diva around is coming to town with her Better Day World Tour. And here are five reasons to go hoedown with the Queen of Country.
5. You're going to cry when she sings "Jolene." And that's OK, because it's going to feel so good and so right.
4. There's always a chance of a "wardrobe malfunction" a la Ms. Jackson. But this time there's gonna be a lot more to oogle.
3. You'll enjoy watching her sing "I Will Always Love You" more than a cracked-out Whitney.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
2. Maybe she'll pull an Oprah and give everyone a free trip to her theme park Dollywood!
1. South Florida needs a little taste of the Grand Ole Opry to remind us that we are still part of the great American South.
Dolly Parton's Better Day World Tour. Tuesday, October 18. Hard Rock Live, One Seminole Way, Hollywood. The show starts at 8 p.m. and tickets cost $40 to $100 plus fees via ticketmaster.com. Call 954-327-7625 or visit hardrocklivehollywoodfl.com.