4
| Photos |

Crossfade Parties With Cash Money Records' Birdman at Club Play

^
Keep New Times Free
I Support
  • Local
  • Community
  • Journalism
  • logo

Support the independent voice of Miami and help keep the future of New Times free.

Hey, we're no gang of psychics. But somehow we were right in our prediction about Friday night at Club Play being full of sexy women, lots of liquor, and hip-hop royalty. Cash Money was definitely in the building and Birdman even autographed an airbrushed portrait of himself.

Sometimes we wonder if maybe 90% of everybody in that kind of VIP superclub are paid to be there and justify the other 10% of the crowd's massive spending habits. And then we remember it's South Beach, baby. Fuck it! Get money!

See the cut for a few more photos and an exclusive video from Birdman's bash. It'll make you want to drop a stack or get on payroll.

Birdman, Amazin Amie & Phil The Mayor's Birthday @ Club Play from Club Play TV on Vimeo.

Follow Crossfade on Facebook and Twitter @Crossfade_SFL.

Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.

We use cookies to collect and analyze information on site performance and usage, and to enhance and customize content and advertisements. By clicking 'X' or continuing to use the site, you agree to allow cookies to be placed. To find out more, visit our cookies policy and our privacy policy.

 

Join the New Times community and help support independent local journalism in Miami.

 

Join the New Times community and help support independent local journalism in Miami.