South Miami, FL 33143
- Sun 11am-2am, Mon-Thu 4pm-2am, Fri-Sat 11am-5am
- Kid Friendly, Order Online, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (2)
The 20 Best Rainy-Day Activities in Miami
Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 8:58 a.m. by Catherine Toruño
Let's face it: One of the best reasons to live in Miami is the sunshine. It just makes us feel good, dammit. So when hurricane season hits and gray skies start rolling through, we begin to start wondering what in hell we're supposed...
Storms Got You Down? Ten Fun Ways to Come In Out of the Rain
Friday, May 18, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. by Hannah Sentenac
As Miamians, we're perpetually spoiled by our 250+ days of sunshine each year. Vitamin D is our drug of choice (one of them, anyway), so when rainy days befall us -- well, we don't know what to do with our sun-bronzed selves.That's ...