Miami Beach, FL 33139
Courtesy of Prime One Twelve
- Sunday through Thursday noon to 3 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to midnight; Friday and Saturday noon to 3 p.m. and 5:30 to midnight.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Banquet Facilities, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Miami, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (34)
Thanksgiving 2018: Miami Restaurant Dinner Guide
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 8:46 a.m. by Juliana Accioly
Miami restaurants are cooking Thanksgiving dinner so you don't have to.
The Five Best Restaurants on Ocean Drive
Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 10 a.m. by Michelle Muslera
Miami Beach's most famous locale, Ocean Drive is alive with neon colors, art deco buildings, and a lively soundtrack. It's also home to overpriced meals and giant frozen margaritas. Though there are plenty of tourist traps, there ar...
Miami's Ten Most Outrageous Foods
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 8 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
What do an 18-pound burger, a flaming baked Alaska, and $146 duck foie gras with caviar have in common? Easy. They're among the elite of Miami's most over-the-top restaurant dishes. By stuffing foods with cinnamon buns, wrapping the...
The Ten Best Places to Spot a Celebrity in Miami
Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 9:05 a.m. by Maria de Los Angeles
If you want to spot a celebrity in Miami, follow the money trail. Imagine the life you’d lead with coffers of disposable income, and the gluten-free, zero-calorie bread crumbs will appear.