Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Courtesy of Le Zoo
- Sunday through Thursday 7 to 11:30 a.m., noon to 4 p.m., and 6:30 to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 7 to 11:30 a.m., noon to 4 p.m., and 6 to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Full service bar, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining
- Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Snack Food
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Parking Validation, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Online Reservations Available
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (21)
The Ten Best Mall Restaurants in Miami
Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 8 a.m. by Douglas Markowitz
Miami-area malls and shopping centers offer a surfeit of good restaurants.
Thanksgiving Dinner Guide to Miami Restaurants in 2020
Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 8 a.m. by Juliana Accioly
Let a local restaurant do the cooking this Thanksgiving.
The Ten Best Restaurants for Solo Diners in Miami
Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 9 a.m. by Juliana Accioly
The best restaurants for dining alone in and around the Magic City.
Thanksgiving 2019: Miami Restaurant Dinner Guide
Monday, November 18, 2019 at 12 p.m. by Juliana Accioly
For the most delicious Thursday of the year, Miami eateries are bringing on the merrymaking with multicourse dinner feasts.
More French Restaurants in Miami