Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Courtesy of Le Zoo
- Sunday through Thursday 7 to 11:30 a.m., noon to 4 p.m., and 6:30 to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 7 to 11:30 a.m., noon to 4 p.m., and 6 to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Full service bar, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining
- Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Snack Food
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Parking Validation, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Miami, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (18)
Where to Celebrate Bastille Day 2019 in Miami
Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. by David Minsky
Bastille Day, July 14, commemorates the day in France when a crowd of people stormed a prison castle and captured its governor, Bernard-Rene de Launay. This was the pivotal point in the French Revolution, with the , the French Decla...
Michelin-Starred Chefs Host Haute Cuisine Bal Harbour
Monday, May 6, 2019 at 9 a.m. by Juliana Accioly
With Michelin-starred chef-helmed restaurants like Fiola, Indian concept Maska, and Brazil's soon-to-open Kosushi popping up all over our culinary landscape, Miamians are gladly welcoming a steady increase in access to worldwide cut...
Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Father's Day 2018
Friday, June 15, 2018 at 8 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
The best food- and drink-related events in Miami this weekend, June 15 through 17.
From Le Zoo to St. Roch Market, Lisa Chadwick Has Made Oyster-Shucking an Art Form
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 8 a.m. by Laine Doss
It's a busy evening at St. Roch Market, the elegant collection of a dozen or so small restaurants hidden on a top floor in the Design District. A pride event is happening, and the usual after-work crowd is peppered with drag queens ...