Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Courtesy of Le Zoo
- Sunday through Thursday 7 to 11:30 a.m., noon to 4 p.m., and 6:30 to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday 7 to 11:30 a.m., noon to 4 p.m., and 6 to 11 p.m.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Full service bar, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining
- Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Snack Food
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Parking Validation, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Miami, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (20)
The Ten Best Restaurants for Solo Diners in Miami
Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 9 a.m. by Juliana Accioly
The best restaurants for dining alone in and around the Magic City.
The Ten Best Mall Restaurants in Miami
Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 11:37 a.m. by Douglas Markowitz
Miami-area malls and shopping centers offer a surplus of good restaurants. From the megamalls out west to the upscale retail districts near the beach, here's a list of the best places to eat while you do your holiday shopping.
Thanksgiving 2019: Miami Restaurant Dinner Guide
Monday, November 18, 2019 at 12 p.m. by Juliana Accioly
For the most delicious Thursday of the year, Miami eateries are bringing on the merrymaking with multicourse dinner feasts.
Where to Celebrate Bastille Day 2019 in Miami
Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. by David Minsky
Bastille Day, July 14, commemorates the day in France when a crowd of people stormed a prison castle and captured its governor, Bernard-Rene de Launay. This was the pivotal point in the French Revolution, with the , the French Decla...