Coral Gables, FL 33134
- Sun-Mon 11:30am-10pm, Tue-Thu, Sat 11:30am-11pm, Fri 11:30am-12am
- Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly
- Dinner, Lunch
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Street Parking
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (6)
The Best Things to Do in Miami This Weekend
Friday, January 15, 2016 at 8:05 a.m. by Clarissa Buch
The best time of the week is finally here: the weekend. Miami offers just about every activity this weekend. On the music front, you can catch Jon Secada at Seminole Theatre, Butch at Heart Nightclub, Lil Jon at LIV, Afrobeta a...
Party for a Cause This Weekend With the Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis
Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 9:30 a.m. by Laurie Charles
In 1985, linebacker Marc Buoniconti of the Citadel — and son of NFL Hall of Fame linebacker Nick Buoniconti — suffered a spinal cord injury after colliding with running back Herman Jacobs of East Tennessee State. It was an accident ...
Miami's Ten Can't-Miss Concerts of the Week
Monday, January 11, 2016 at 8:42 a.m. by Laurie Charles
10. The Miami Chapter of the Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis' Seventh-Annual Block Party with People You Know. Saturday, January 16, 5 to 9 p.m. Hillstone, 201 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables; 305-529-0141; hil...
Pubbelly Chef Jose Mendin Lists His Preferred Restaurants in Miami
Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 4 a.m. by Emily Codik
Jose Mendin knows good food. As director of culinary operations for the Pubbelly Hospitality Group, the chef oversees some of the most popular kitchens in town — an impressive array that includes Pubbelly, Pubbelly Sushi, Barc...