Miami Beach, FL 33139
Myles Restaurant Group
- 8 a.m. to midnight Monday through Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Friday and Saturday, and 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. Sunday.
- $, $$
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Catering, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout, Wifi Access
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Full bar
- Metered Parking, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Not Necessary
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Miami, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (28)
Miami's 11 Best Late-Night Restaurants
Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 1:14 p.m. by Laine Doss
New York is known as the city that never sleeps, but Miami has also earned that title. During the day, we work hard (whether at our jobs or on our tans). At night, we play — sometimes until the sun comes up. That means serious bouts...
The Ten Best All-Day Breakfasts in Miami
Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 9 a.m. by Maureen Aimee Mariano
It’s 12 p.m. and you just missed the breakfast cut-off time. Fast-forward to 7 p.m. the same day, and your hankering for a stack of buttery, maple-drenched pancakes, fried eggs and crispy bacon is still present. Only this time, it’s...
The Ten Best Cookies in Miami
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 10 a.m. by Maureen Aimee Mariano
The doughnut craze is hitting Miami hard. And before that, the macaron had its chance to shine (though short-lived). But the cookie is a classic — and just like fashion, classics will never go out of style. Whether they’re ooey...
Prime One Twelve's Myles Chefetz: "Big Pink Was a Struggle in the Beginning"
Monday, August 24, 2015 at 8:14 a.m. by Valeria Nekhim Lease
Mention the name Big Pink to a Miami local, and chances are they've got a story to tell that involves the South Beach diner. And while it might be something as wholesome as a fun post-beach meal with the kids, it may also be a tale ...