Berries in the Grove
Miami, FL 33133
- Sunday-Thursday 8 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Full bar
- Order/delivery via DoorDash, Order/delivery via Grubhub, Order/delivery via Other, Order/delivery via Postmates, Order/delivery via Uber Eats
- Catering, Private Group Dining
- Lot available, On-street
- Recommended, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
- Call restaurant to order/pay, Curbside pickup, Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Smoking, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Miami dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
Related Stories (5)
Miami's Ten Best Fall Pumpkin Dishes
Wednesday, October 17, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. by Juliana Accioly
Throughout autumn, South Florida's restaurant landscape will be punctuated with a plethora of offerings featuring the tender, fragrant, orange ingredient - a sumptuous fall feast of hearty starters, earthy main courses, and festive ...
Miami's Best Free Ladies' Nights
Friday, September 7, 2012 at 9:07 a.m. by Hannah Sentenac
There are lots of disadvantages to being a woman: getting paid less, bearing children (OK, that one's not all bad), and peeing sitting down. It's a rough life. Given this state of affairs, drinking for free is the least the fairer s...
Send Miami's Astronaut to Bonnaroo 2012 by Voting Every Day Till April 16
Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. by S. Pajot
Dude, Langerado is dead. Forever. So how's a Miami indie band like South Miami teen foursome Astronaut ever gonna get to play a big-deal rock music festival? The answer: Win Bonnaroo's Road to Roo contest with a little help from Cro...
Sweet Berries Without the Thorns
Thursday, December 29, 2005 at 4 a.m. by Bill Citara
Eating your way through the creations served in Miami's restaurants is a lot like picking wild berries. Sometimes what you're faced with are immature and not ready for consumption. Sometimes they're plain rotten. Sometimes Ou...