Berries in the Grove
Miami, FL 33133
Courtesy of Berries in the Grove
- 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday.
- Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible, Business Dining, Catering, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Takeout
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Brunch
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Street Parking
- Reservations Recommended, Reservations Accepted, Online Reservations Available
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Miami, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (4)
Miami's Best Free Ladies' Nights
Friday, September 7, 2012 at 9:07 a.m. by Hannah Sentenac
There are lots of disadvantages to being a woman: getting paid less, bearing children (OK, that one's not all bad), and peeing sitting down. It's a rough life. Given this state of affairs, drinking for free is the least the fairer s...
Send Miami's Astronaut to Bonnaroo 2012 by Voting Every Day Till April 16
Thursday, April 12, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. by S. Pajot
Dude, Langerado is dead. Forever. So how's a Miami indie band like South Miami teen foursome Astronaut ever gonna get to play a big-deal rock music festival? The answer: Win Bonnaroo's Road to Roo contest with a little help from Cro...
Sweet Berries Without the Thorns
Thursday, December 29, 2005 at 3 a.m. by Bill Citara
Eating your way through the creations served in Miami's restaurants is a lot like picking wild berries. Sometimes what you're faced with are immature and not ready for consumption. Sometimes they're plain rotten. Sometimes Ou...
Thursday, April 24, 2003 at 4 a.m. by Jen Karetnick
It could be that I've been working so hard on the "Best of Miami" issue that my juices have been whetted. It could be that the time change has me waking up far too early in the morning for anything but mostly evil thoughts. Or maybe...