Timo Restaurant & Bar is consistent — consistently fine. The casually upscale restaurant is defined by warm, contemporary urban design elements and, like the cuisine, conveys an accessible coupling of homespun and high-end. The cooking is less about wow than Tao: It adheres to a belief in the simple, natural, and honest. Among many winners are sweetbreads with applewood-smoked bacon in a honey-balsamic gastrique; tagliatelle, mushrooms, and pulled morsels of unimaginably moist chicken in fontina cream sauce speckled with black truffles; and wispy-crusted pizzas that come to the table steamy-hot from the hearth. Solid service, a great selection of wines and cheeses, and white chocolate soufflé with Chambord sauce are more reasons why Timo, like its soufflé, always rises to the occasion.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Sunday-THursday 5-10 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 5-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private Group Dining
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats