Housed in one of Coconut Grove's most historic buildings, Taurus is a convivial watering hole that accepts everyone, including dogs. True to its name, the well-stocked bar offers a broad selection of beers, whiskeys, and other spirits, but the hidden gem here is the food menu. Taking advantage of the neighboring restaurant, Ariete, Taurus affords its patrons the luxury of chowing down on Michael Beltran's Chug burger, along with Justin Flit's Proof pizzas (available Wednesday through Sunday).
Photo courtesy of Blue Shell Media
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 5 p.m.-3 a.m.; Saturday & Sunday 12 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup