Housed in one of Coconut Grove's most historically significant buildings, Taurus is a convivial watering hole that accepts everyone, including dogs. True to its name, the well-stocked bar offers a broad selection of beers, whiskeys, and other spirits, including an Irish daiquiri and a boozy lemonade. Because this is an Ariete Hospitality bar, expect grade-A pub grub like smoked chicken wings, a butter burger, and a bánh mì filled with chicken liver mousse and duck confit.
Photo courtesy of Blue Shell Media
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 5 p.m.-3 a.m.; Saturday & Sunday 12 p.m.-3 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering, Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup