To paraphrase the poet Ogden Nash: A wonderful place is the Pelican — its plates hold more food than your belly can. Grab a seat on the outdoor patio that spills onto Ocean Drive and indulge in an overflowing Mediterranean salad composed of shrimp, arugula, radicchio, corn, hearts of palm, and fresh mozzarella dressed in extra-virgin olive oil. Add a basket of warm rolls and a glass of wine from an impressively wide selection, and you'll be privy to one of the best moderately priced Italian meals on the Beach.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 8 a.m.-12 a.m.; Friday & Saturday 8 a.m.-1 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, On-street, Valet
- Call restaurant to order/pay