Secluded waterfront tables, gigantic burgers, and a no-BS service attitude make Hollywood’s Le Tub worthy of repeat visits. Sure, tourists tend to stop by to check out the GQ- and Oprah-hyped establishment, but better than the burgers is the large wooden deck festooned with kitschy South Florida décor, plenty of picnic benches with a view of boat traffic on the Intracoastal, and the breezy, open-air bar. Above all else, Le Tub is known for its sirloin burger, a never-fail option made with a 13-ounce ground top sirloin patty that’s seasoned, charbroiled, and served on a bun with lettuce, tomato, and onion. Pair it with a beer followed by the owner’s fresh key-lime pie for a thoroughly satisfying repast.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11 a.m.-1 a.m.; Saturday & Sunday 12 p.m.-2 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Garage available, Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup