A Fort Lauderdale mainstay for nearly a decade, restaurateur Eliott Wolf’s Foxy Brown serves up well-executed comfort food in an inviting setting. The patty melt is perfect, the beef-a-roni and mac-and-cheese expertly calibrated, the French onion soup exhibiting an ideally Instagrammable cheese pull. The Foxy shines during weekend brunch, when you can indulge your inner child with s’mores waffles, doughnut holes, and a banana-bread grilled cheese sandwich filled with ricotta and Nutella. (Yep, you read that right.) All that plus cocktails, bloody marys, mimosas, and, if you’ve got the stamina, milkshakes — including boozy varieties.
Photo courtesy of the Foxy Brown
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday 9:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sunday 9:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other