Michelin-starred, San Francisco-based restaurateur Michael Mina knows Miami. His Bourbon Steak in Aventura and Michael Mina 74 at the Fontainebleau are hits. So the Egyptian-born Mina was tapped to take over a massive space inside the Fontainebleau to launch the second outpost of Stripsteak. (The original is in Las Vegas.) With its caramel-colored leatherette booths and copper art-deco-style chandeliers, the restaurant is sexy. Steak-wise, there are plenty of choices, especially for aficionados. Go for the most popular item: the eight-ounce filet mignon. And like many steakhouses, this one offers a wide selection of seafood. The difference here is the catch comes from the resort's daily charter boat, BleauFish. For dessert, order the milk chocolate mousse bar with caramelized banana ice cream.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday 6-11 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 6 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Valet
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay