Wynwood has gained an outpost of the 15-year-old Washington, D.C.-based Italian restaurant Sette Osteria. The eatery serves a robust selection of house-made pastas, pizzas, and larger entrées, along with dozens of wines. The eatery offers elevated interpretations of classic Italian recipes. When it comes to the bar, expect Italian sodas, sangria, beer, and a unique wine collection sourced from various regions in Italy. Standouts include fettuccine alla bolognese, prepared using house-made pasta and house-ground beef with tomato sauce topped with Parmigiano-Reggiano; cacio e pepe served with shrimp, diced tomatoes, and pesto sauce; and vitello piccata with spinach, rosemary roasted potatoes, and a lemon caper sauce.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 12-10 p.m.; Friday 12-11 p.m.; Saturday 11 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering, Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats
- Use restaurant website to order/pay