In transient South Beach, Red the Steakhouse has endured for almost a decade. This hot spot's allure is its perfectly charred steaks, wonderfully fresh seafood, and well-executed small plates such as truffle whipped potatoes, four-cheese macaroni and cheese, and Parmesan tater tots. The menu, created by executive chef Peter Vauthy, transcends season and trend with items that will never go out of style. Try the toothsome 40-day dry-aged prime rib eye, or cut into the Miyazaki Japanese A5 Kobe.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Daily 6 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay