Red the Steakhouse serves some of the best USDA Prime, age-certified Angus steaks in all of Miami. Chef Peter Vauthy chooses the finest cuts and bone-in selections, then sears them to perfection. Vauthy puts the same care into the seafood he serves, often posting photos of giant Alaskan king crab or Brittany blue lobsters to entice diners with his rare finds. Of course, a good steakhouse wouldn’t be worth its salt without great sides, and Red’s lobster mac ’n’ cheese is a must. There’s a wonderful wine selection to boot, so you’re sure to find a perfect pairing for your meal.
Photo courtesy of Red the Steakhouse
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Daily 6 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay