Prime Fish in the South of Fifth neighborhood has struck the perfect brunch balance. It has a full-service buffet with both breakfast and lunch dishes, an entrée selection, and bottomless bubbly. Standouts include the egg foo yung, with rock shrimp, Chinese sausage, and shiitake; the Green Eggs & Ham, with serrano ham, wilted spinach, and Manchego cheese; and a warm popover stuffed with scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, scallions, and cream cheese. Then there's dessert, from chocolate-Oreo squares and cranberry scones to homemade s'mores and chocolate and peanut butter bites. Wash it all down with mimosas, bellinis, prosecco, or house-made bloody marys.
- Price: $$$, $$$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 5:30-11 p.m.; Friday 5:30 p.m.-12 a.m.; Saturday 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.-12 a.m.; Sunday 11:30 a.m.-4 p.m., 6-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Garage available, On-street, Valet
- Call restaurant to order/pay