This SoFi hotspot is a vegan paradise for celebrities, influencers, and Miami’s sexiest people. Cousin to Planta Toronto, the alluring, tropical-inspired restaurant has a sizable following. The menu, which could best be described as “vegan food for non-vegans,” offers impressively creative dishes such as ahi watermelon nigiri, melt-in-your-mouth cauliflower tots, an omnivore-inspired meat lover’s pizza, and a trofie pasta with truffled mushroom bolognese and almond Parmesan. New Normal: Planta now delivers through Postmates, Uber Eats, and DoorDash.
- Price: $$$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11:45 a.m.-10 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended, Reservations Accepted
- Parking: Metered, On-street, Valet
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats