The zebra-striped Wynwood Building is a magnet for sightseers, but until Miam (pronounced MEE-um) opened, the landmark offered visitors little more than a photo opportunity. It's one of a handful of real neighborhood places with offerings ranging from vegetarian breakfast burritos to start the day alongside chocolate croissants to help you power through a lazy afternoon. The bistro, which offers free Wi-Fi and plenty of outlets for charging your laptop, is a place where people are invited to hang out, work, or chat with friends.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Extra Services: Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats