North Miami might not be where most people look for Cuban fare, but that's where you'll find the family-owned Little Havana Restaurant. Despite the somewhat boring decor reminiscent of a banquet hall, this casual eatery is lively and bustling with activity during peak hours at lunch and dinner. The large menu offers reasonably priced Cuban classics, and service is quick and friendly. Try the picadillo, a hearty portion of well-seasoned ground beef with green peas and peppers accompanied with delicious rice and black beans. Sopa de plátano — plantain soup — also hits the spot and makes a decent light lunch.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air tent
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Lot available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay