Fritz & Franz Bierhaus serves traditional German and Austrian fare in a convivial sports bar. Schnitzels are superior. So are sausages, available as entrées or in tapas-style portions. Dieters are also well served with a mixed salatteller of three salads. The choice is up to the diner, but a combo of gurken (cucumber), shredded karrotten (carrot), and kraut (white cabbage) is highly recommended, owing to their balanced, not-too-vinegary marinades that allow the veggies' individual flavors to come through. Naturally, there's a good selection of hefty German beers, which makes Fritz & Franz's annual Oktoberfest party the most fun and authentic in town.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Daily 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine, Full bar
- Reservations: Required
- Parking: Garage available, Lot available, Metered, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering, Private Group Dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup