Though Forte dei Marmi in South Beach is named for the Tuscan seaside town known for its white mountain peaks, the restaurant's real draw is a softer, serene atmosphere in conjunction with its rustic Italian cuisine. When the tagliolini with crab, cherry tomatoes, and chili oil arrives at the table, it's obvious the pasta has been made à la minute, and the difference is discernible. This eatery brings upscale fare and a quiet elegance to South Beach dining, and from the looks of it, locals and visitors have quickly embraced the place.
- Price: $$, $$$, $$$$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 6-11 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 6-11:30 p.m.; Sunday 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m., 6-10:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Required
- Parking: Valet
- Extra Services: Private Group Dining
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Postmates