You'll feel at home in this small, welcoming restaurant. The menu lists a wide array of small dishes, such as quesadillas, tortas, and flautas, and larger dishes such as fajitas, Oaxacan beef, and enchiladas. But it's the tacos we crave. An order of three costs $5, and you can choose from among ten fillings that include tongue, cow cheek, cochinita pibil (shredded pork), chorizo, beef, chicken, and vegetables. Add a side of rice and beans, plus an order of guacamole big enough for two, and you have a very filling meal.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday 2 a.m. to 11 p.m., Sunday 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not necessary
- Parking: Lot available
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats
- Use restaurant website to order/pay