As one of the first stops for local commercial fishing boats, Casablanca's adjoining weathered seafood market in Watson Island Marina provides an opportune place to purchase some of the very freshest fish around at bargain prices. The restaurant offers a dozen oysters on the half-shell, ceviches, and soft, flaky homemade Caribbean beef empanadas. The ambiance can't be beat — views include the Miami skyline, whirlybirds landing and taking off from a nearby pad, and pelicans posturing peacefully on bobbing boats.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 8 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine, Full bar
- Reservations: Not necessary, Recommended
- Parking: Lot available, Metered, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats