Whether you're trudging through another completely unnecessary work day today or battling the masses at the Black Friday apocalypse, chin up -- it's only hours until the weekday rush is over.
We've got plenty of opportunities to work off those Thanksgiving regrets -- and add some new ones to your roster. It's the holiday season, so go hard or go hibernate.
- Melissa Etheridge at Pompano Beach Amphitheatre: The 45-minute drive is worth seeing the ruler of '90s female rock. (Who else completely forgot about angsty Gwenyth Paltrow in this 1996 video?)
- So You Think You Can Dance Tour at the Arsht: Watch the latest crop of hottie TV dancers perform their most popular numbers.
- Peachfuzz at The Garret: Get faded and celebrate the three-year anniversary of everyone's favorite dance party.
- Black Beer Friday at The Mighty: Three tapped dark brews, with free samples to make the perfect choice.
- Tegan and Sara at Fountainbleau: Enjoy the duo's wealth of material, from 2000s hits to B-sides favorites.
- The White Party at PAMM: It's the 30th anniversary of this sparkling fundraiser, featuring the music of Sam Hyken and DJ Knapp, with the hostess talents of Elaine Lancaster.
- Friendsgiving at Churchill's: Keep the holiday cheer going with beer and live music by The State Of, Afrobeta and more.
- The Happy Wall at Cocowalk: Cure the post-Thanksgiving blues with a visit to this new public art installation, inviting locals to express their happiness with chalk (and embrace your inner kid).
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Double Stubble: Sunday T Dance at Gramps: Dive into the bar's series of Basel bashes with this disco/house/soul fest.
- White Party Muscle Beach: No cold blasts are gonna stop this beach party hotness.