Man, oh, man! It's Friday, y'all. Another week of work has finally ceased and we're granted two whole days to do whatever the hell we want.
Getting wasted on green beer? Bottoms up! Hitting up your favorite DJ's show? Dale. Perusing an art exhibit? Why, yes, thank you! Doing absolutely nothing? Well, we don't condone it.
Clearly, those who do everything are going to have the better weekend. So don't be a lazy ass. Pretending to be a leprechaun would be so much more fun, anyway.
Here are the 10 best things to do in the Magic City this weekend. (Brownie points for those who do it all.)
- St. Patty's Day Irish Punk Rock Tribute Night: Only for the true St. Pats out there. Booze, Vice City Rockers, and one hell of a celebration for St. Patrick's eve.
- HouseFront: Jellybean Benitez is serving up an 80s-themed safe haven from St. Patty's Day madness.
- Wayans Bros. Stand-Up: Honestly, who doesn't love The Buttmans and Dick?
- Big Night in Little Haiti: Second Saturdays are so last Saturday. Third Fridays in Little Haiti are what's up.
- St. Patrick's Day Festival: All of those Irish people you never knew were really Irish? They're all gonna pop out of the woodwork today. (Helpful hint: You never knew they're Irish because they're actually not.)
- Def Mix with Bang and Room 26: Franky Knuckles, y'all. Need we say more?
- Winter Music Conference: Pure oontz oontz oontz.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- WMC at the Catalina Hotel: Free, free, free admission for the music-related March Madness!
- Wally Lopez and Friends: Reppin' Spain all the way!
- Singles Night: A Record Party: Don't worry, you can bring your boo. The namesake singles will be spinning on a turntable.