Hopefully, three days of mourning has pulled you out of your LeBron-induced depression. Breakups hurt. Nobody likes to be dumped, least of all a hot POA like MIA.
But, splitsville it is. So to keep your mind off this parting of the ways, here's some free stuff to occupy you all week. Enjoy.
- Spoken word performance at Panther Coffee: A bold team of teens are about to head to Philly for the #BraveNewVoices national poetry competition, and this is their dress rehearsal. Show 'em some love.
- East Los High screening at AMC Sunset Place: Hulu TV's popular teen soap is making it to the big screen. It's like Grease, but with less singing and more sex.
- Run club at Equinox Coral Gables: Join other locals who are into pounding the pavement and sweating bullets as their preferred form of recreation.
- "Crossroads of the Dystopia" at Frost Art Museum: Check out drawings, paintings, video and more by Cuban-born Leonel Matheu, 'cause paradise gets old after awhile.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Things to Come screening at Wolfsonian-FIU: Sci-fi fans should be stoked about this iconic flick, from the H.G. Wells screenplay to the 1930s British film effects.
Send your story tips to Cultist at firstname.lastname@example.org.