Hopefully, three days of mourning has pulled you out of your LeBron-induced depression. Breakups hurt. Nobody likes to be dumped, least of all a hot POA like MIA.
But, splitsville it is. So to keep your mind off this parting of the ways, here's some free stuff to occupy you all week. Enjoy.
- Spoken word performance at Panther Coffee: A bold team of teens are about to head to Philly for the #BraveNewVoices national poetry competition, and this is their dress rehearsal. Show 'em some love.
- East Los High screening at AMC Sunset Place: Hulu TV's popular teen soap is making it to the big screen. It's like Grease, but with less singing and more sex.
- Run club at Equinox Coral Gables: Join other locals who are into pounding the pavement and sweating bullets as their preferred form of recreation.
- "Crossroads of the Dystopia" at Frost Art Museum: Check out drawings, paintings, video and more by Cuban-born Leonel Matheu, 'cause paradise gets old after awhile.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Things to Come screening at Wolfsonian-FIU: Sci-fi fans should be stoked about this iconic flick, from the H.G. Wells screenplay to the 1930s British film effects.
Send your story tips to Cultist at firstname.lastname@example.org.