- FUNKSHION: Fashion Week Miami Beach on Ocean Drive: Honor Miami Beach's 100th year with a week of fashion, celebs, art, and music.
- Musicians' Forum at New World Symphony: Hear the favorites works of NWS' talented fellows.
- Maria Elena Ortiz at Locust Projects: Locust's latest roundtable, Curating in Mexican Heat, highlights the hurdles artists face in curating and creating art, from dwindling budgets to politics.
- Despicable Me 2 at SoundScape: Catch the second round of Gru and everyone's favorite minions.
- Hard Rock Rising Music Festival on Ocean Drive: Flo Rida, Wyclef Jean, Andrea Bocelli, Barry Gibb, and her majesty, Gloria Estefan, will jam till midnight.
- Vani Hari at Books & Books: The GMO-attacker and food activist presents her book, The Food Babe Way.
- Viernes Culturales in Little Havana: Dance. Booze. Food. Cigars.
- In the Trenches at Wolfsonian: This double feature of Yankee Doodle in Berlin (1919) and She Goes to War (1929) is the grand finale of Wolfsonian's WWI film series curated and introduced by chief librarian Frank Luca.