Frederica Wilson's 25 Best Hats
Frederica Wilson was the winner of the Democratic primary in Florida District 17, and will almost certainly fill the vacancy left behind by Kendrick Meek in the next United States Congress. She is also a state legislator, mother, grandmother, founder of the 5000 Role Models program, former principal and former member of the Miami-Dade School Board. She is a woman of many hats.
No, literally. She has a crazy amount of hats. More than 300. They have their own room in her house, and she is never seen without one.
Take a look for yourself. We've rounded up the 25 best ones we could find.
25. Brown Derby Hat
24. Blue Bonnet Hat
23. Just Got Back from Santa Fe Hat
22. Walking on Sunshine Hat
21. Weeeerk! Hat
20. I never know what to call this shade, is it fuchsia or magenta hat
19. Tie For Same Decorations Different Hat Shapes Hats
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Poll: Floridians Chill With Gay Marriage, Almost Ready for Medical Marijuana
- Miami-Dade Gained 21,000 New Residents Last Year, but Broward and Palm Beach Are...
- Artist Posts Flyers Around Wynwood For "Lost Art," but Gallery Says He's Full Of It
- Miami Skyline Featured on Jacksonville Jaguars' Draft Hat