Frederica Wilson's 25 Best Hats
Frederica Wilson was the winner of the Democratic primary in Florida District 17, and will almost certainly fill the vacancy left behind by Kendrick Meek in the next United States Congress. She is also a state legislator, mother, grandmother, founder of the 5000 Role Models program, former principal and former member of the Miami-Dade School Board. She is a woman of many hats.
No, literally. She has a crazy amount of hats. More than 300. They have their own room in her house, and she is never seen without one.
Take a look for yourself. We've rounded up the 25 best ones we could find.
25. Brown Derby Hat
24. Blue Bonnet Hat
23. Just Got Back from Santa Fe Hat
22. Walking on Sunshine Hat
21. Weeeerk! Hat
20. I never know what to call this shade, is it fuchsia or magenta hat
19. Tie For Same Decorations Different Hat Shapes Hats
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Miami New Times' biggest stories.
- U.S. and Cuba to Announce Agreement to Open Embassies
- Miami-Dade Commissioners Approve $100 Fine for Pot Possession
- Jeb Bush Calls Confederate Flag a Racist Symbol, Claims Removing it Was "Politically...