Some weeks run faster than a lobster from a hot pot of water, a chicken from a cleaver, or a pig from a bottle of Mojo. That's what this one did to us. Here are some posts you might have missed over the week.
- Free drinks for diabetics with artist Purvis Young.
- Of Barracuda's, drinking, and beer pong.
- The critic hates kids and charity, and he probably doesn't believe in Santa either.
- Gordon Ramsay's Master Chef new show casting in South Florida seeks unprofessional cooks.
- Top 5 foods you never have to worry about going bad, because they don't.
- The Munchies at Brickell does late night South American style fast food til 6 a.m. Thurs - Sat.
- Where it at pizza pie edition.
- Lemoni Café going strong on 46 street and NE 2nd ave.
- Over 500 people protest Publix headquarters in Lakeland, Florida.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.