Short Order headquarters isn't stacked to the ceiling with pots and pans. We don't have a million dollar range. There's not a smoker out back. There's no grill, brick oven, or even a toaster, but we do have a microwave and the $1.00 pizzas we pull out of it always taste better when take the time to season them with whatever's around. Here's what you might have missed from us this week.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Bacon in your beer, bacon in your brittle, bacon in your ice cream.
- Fast food sucks. Don't talk about it, be about it. Slow food lives.
- The Forge will open with star chef Dewey LoSasso at the helm of its kitchen.
- Burgers, dogs, and roasted marshmallows at tonights hunter's moon and stargazing party at Fruit & Spice park.
- Watch your food from prep to plate at Waxy's on the River Irish pub.
- New wine and pizza pairing menu at Joey's Italian Cafe in Wynwood.