Don't rot your teeth out eating too much candy this weekend. Here are our highlight posts from this week.
- Local takes on worst dining trends of the year. Communist tables.
- Renzo's of Boca, Miami Dolphins Football Meatball video.
- Doral Farmers Market starts tomorrow.
- What Obama ate for dinner when he was in Miami.
- Top Chef 7 casting at Club 50 at the Viceroy.
- Table 8's Josh Woodward arrested in Los Angeles.
- Smoked Salmon and Dungeness Crab Napoleon style, but where it at?
- Urban Mexican and cafeteria sushi hit the county.
- Drink yourself a Brain Hemmorhage on Halloween and have a good time.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.