Everyone has to eat to live, some out there live to eat, Short Order lives to eat what other people are eating after they've already eaten it, or get there before them and eat it first. Here's what you might have missed throughout the week.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- The cult of Ikea extends to their food court. Ready for Crayfish Season?
- Fish tacos on Red Road between Bird and Flagler, Mexican style.
- The U.S. government doesn't seem to care if you eat shit and die.
- Archive Diver listens in on the Bagelbergs.
- Go to Kouzine's for your last chance to buy one get one free gourmet lunch.
- Eleanor Hoh's Wok Star Cooking Class in pictures, and words.
- Indian cooking classes at Ayesha's Kitchen.