Everyone has to eat to live, some out there live to eat, Short Order lives to eat what other people are eating after they've already eaten it, or get there before them and eat it first. Here's what you might have missed throughout the week.
- The cult of Ikea extends to their food court. Ready for Crayfish Season?
- Fish tacos on Red Road between Bird and Flagler, Mexican style.
- The U.S. government doesn't seem to care if you eat shit and die.
- Archive Diver listens in on the Bagelbergs.
- Go to Kouzine's for your last chance to buy one get one free gourmet lunch.
- Eleanor Hoh's Wok Star Cooking Class in pictures, and words.
- Indian cooking classes at Ayesha's Kitchen.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.